Friday, May 6, 2011

The Beds are Full

I'm having trouble with finding areas to plant flowers at now,you know its bad when your eyeing the vegetable garden for space,but that isn't gonna happenIve wintersown most of my perennials I have and I do the toms and peppers that way also and it is a wonderful method of doing seeds and in my zone it works too good on seeds,lol..I need to put in new beds for next year and I think I will do it this fall.I'm thinking the back of the property along the fence will be a good place and about the only place I have left,lol.I will have to dig up all the bulbs and the peonys and Iris's to do this but it needs to be done.My camera needs batteries so you have to look at something from last year



WinterSow try it You'll like it
This is looking into a soda bottle in the winter,notice the lil snow heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment