Friday, April 15, 2011

Wanted:Creativity

Still planning the porch area,I'm seeing building the porch swing and the restaining and maybe some decorative trim at each side of the posts and then definetly hanging baskets but thats all Im seeing if anyone have an idea let me know..Its not big its 6 ft deep and 20 ft long...maybe build a nice shoe bench that the top comes up and you can store shoes in then a cushioned top that you can also use as a seat..I'm out of ideas here..notice in the photo I've got grass in the pines now in another two weeks it will be full of grass,I burnt all the pines last fall and then scratched the ground up and seeded over the winter this spring I reseeded it again a week ago.Its looking good now..


So I need your CREATIVITY please..Anyone with an Idea just comment here or email me....

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through the Wintersowing facebook page. Love it!

    ReplyDelete