Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wooden Boxes

LilMan left yesterday afternoon and I already miss him.It sure was great spending time with him.I wish I could spend  everyday with him,I really enjoy it..Please remember to get a child involved with gardening,It will make a gardener for life out of a child and that's a good thing..I believe that gardening can heal your illnesses and relieve stress and just make you a better person..Something as simple as giving them a task of building wooden boxes or weeding or teaching them how to collect seed can last him or her a lifetime..When they become your age you know they will think back on you every time they see a bloom and have good memories..Hopefully they will be telling their grandchildren as they are out in the garden about Great-Great Grandpa


No comments:

Post a Comment