Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stormy

I'm sure everybody has been in the same boat,some much worse,heartfelt sympathy's to all the people that have been impacted by the weather..Its been a rough couple of days.We did get sunshine this evening and I got the porch swing its first coat of stain and pulled the vinyl siding off the porch ceiling and reframed the ceiling to hold the swing and went ahead and hung it up,that was a job.I powerwashed the two sides and the front of the house and the porch area.I retilled the garden before I left for work yesterday afternoon,so the vegetable garden is ready now for the warm season vegetables as soon as it drys out.Its a good thing because some of the tomatoes are begging for more room,they've outgrown their cups..I'm not gonna show you the swing till tomorrow,I want to get the second coat on it and restain the porch floor,I will do all that in the morning and that project will be done..Ive got foxglove blooming and bachelor buttons and the roses have buds,will be getting pictures here shortly,the plants are growing like mad right now,its looking like a jungle around here..

No comments:

Post a Comment