Wednesday, February 22, 2012

life


It's amazing to me how a plant can survive in the harshest elements and thrive, I suppose I shouldn't be amazed I have seen it time after time, You see examples all around you of a plant making it,like during natural disasters,heavy rains,diseases,cold,heat. Gives you hope when you see one coming up in the crack of a sidewalk,this plant wants to live this much that it would come up here to hopefully go to seed and live on. I can see why, what a beautiful world that the lord gave us all to enjoy and marvel at.When your around a baby,their little arms moving around reaching and that wide eyed look and smile.They are trying to touch the beauty all around them and we are in awe of them.What a great big gift we all share, this amazing world

No comments:

Post a Comment