Monday, August 8, 2011

SummerTime

When you walk up my sidewalk to the porch,There are plants  that come up to your shoulders and are hanging over that you almost have to push out of your way to get through,but I like it like that.When you push them out of the way,you can smell them better.It makes you feel as though your in a different place,somewhere tropical.I get alot of comments on it from people that see it for the first time.They can't believe that I grow all these flowers and grow them from seed.It's something I enjoy doing.I get kidded alot by my friends but it's all in good fun,and I have thick skin so I can take it.Always remember that our time here is very short and do what you enjoy and what makes you smile,then you will be someone other's want to be around because happiness is contagious..


No comments:

Post a Comment