Friday, April 1, 2011

Yellow

It seems Yellow is the first color of Spring to show upIn my Garden but its all good,I will certainly take it..
                                                         GoldDust Allysum(perennial) 



'Ive said this once before but I will say it again,I think today is the last day of Winter....
                                                     Forsythia,of which I took cuttings from
                                                     Mother'sGarden
                                         Green and Cream,Hosta just starting to emerge

The 7 day forecast looked promising,I even saw an 80 something day in there,now thats hope...
                                              I'm almost ready
This is something I hav'nt seen before but I've read about the stem mutated and produced a triple bloom on the daffodil

No comments:

Post a Comment